Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cook | Whole Wheat Flat Bread

  We LOVE flat bread in this house. I mean in a way that would make people scared. It's not really cheap to buy at all either. It's good for SO many uses....So...since I have more recipe pins on pinterest than I have time left before my youngest graduates high school [and he's only one years old]. 
  I made a couple today. I only photographed one though...the other is easy and took a few minutes only so i'll just link that recipe. The recipe I pinned is white flour, we eat whole wheat, so that's what I subbed. Everything else I did like the recipe. Or-ahem-WE. I had the super help of two of my three littles: Aubrie did many of the steps herself. 

  She's 5, so if she can do it... 
Everett was in the kitchen too but he just clung to my leg while I photographed the process. 

I'm a visual learner. Not something I have always known about myself, but yeah... 


  CLICK ON PHOTOS to view in gallery mode!
adapted from this recipe {here}


Here We Go!




















The other recipe we whipped up [and stored in a mason jar!] is Cinnamon Honey Butter [yum with this bread!] 

2 comments: