Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Laugh | Conversations with Little Miss Diva | 2012

  I found these awesome printables [and of course pinned them]. I'm going to do them every year with each of our littles [there is a toddler and child version at that link above!].
  These are amazing conversation starters for sure! We had so much fun doing this activity together...just take a look at some of her answers [below]

  This wasn't just something to knock off of my pinterest list, and yeah it's fun to look back at it over the years, but this was so much more. It was a real conversation with my youngest daughter about things that matter to her. It spawned more conversations and she loved getting to talk to me. I learned that her hero is her sister. Awww! I am definitely going to make a much higher effort to spend more time in conversation with my children. I thought I was doing a good job...but there's room for improvement always!

  Today I'm going to share My Conversation with Aubrie [aka: Little Miss Diva]....fyi: this was SO much fun! she  really enjoyed it, too! It was fun to learn things about my daughter...I mean even though yesterday her favorite color was purple...and now it's obviously pink...I think when the kids graduate from high school, I will compile these into a memory book. Or perhaps our yearly family memory book, I will just include them in that....not sure [maybe both, so they have one and I have one..ooo...now I think I'm onto something]



No comments:

Post a Comment